Circle of Trust Healing Center Treatment Plan
The Circle of Trust Healing Center program incorporates the very best in allopathic, naturopathic, psychological, and integrative therapies and treatments for trauma and addiction recovery.
Each individualized treatment plan incorporates our comprehensive, whole systems (body, mind, and spirit) treatment program that includes:
- Physical, mental, emotional, and nutritional assessment and diagnosis of the client
- Daily, in-depth, one-on-one guidance through the Circle of Trust Recovery Model
- Physical cleansing and healing modalities that may include Far Infrared Sauna, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Colonics, and Nutritional Therapy
- Educational training in relapse prevention, basic drug and neurobiology education, nutritional education, and healthy lifestyle education
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Family System Intervention, assessment and recommendation for treatment
- Client presentation of their readiness to leave treatment to the staff and other clients
- Biweekly conference calls on Skype
- Family unit assessment and diagnosis
- Integrative Therapies including Acupuncture, Biofeedback, Chiropractic, Creative Expression Therapies, Equine-Assisted Therapy, Massage, Nutritional Therapy, Yoga, and more
- Trauma Assessment and trauma-related therapies
- Individualized Treatment Plan that includes cleansing, exercise, and nutrition.
- Group Therapy
- Introduction to and support for aftercare and the recovery community
- Weekly individual aftercare phone calls
- Followups on aftercare planning
- Returns to Campus post treatment for Celebration Feasts and other Alumni Events
An Advocate will be assigned to each client to help oversee and manage their Treatment Plan during residential treatment. A Mentor and Buddy will be assigned to each client to support and assist during aftercare.